Ward chairman dies from snakebite

person access_timeJune 7 chat_bubble_outline0

Biratnagar –A ward chairperson died from a poisonous snake bite at 11 pm on Wednesday in Morang district. 

Area Police Office, Rangeli said 35 – year – old Baliram Bhagat, ward chairman of Dhanpalthan rural municipality – 2 died in the incident. The snake bit him as he came out of his house to relieve himself. He died undergoing treatment at the Golden Hospital in Biratnagar. 
--- 

Comment

Leave a Comment

info_outline

Your Credentials are safe with us