Five fell ill in Tanahun after partaking poisonous mushroom

Tanahun: Five people fell ill in Tanahun after being poisoned by wild mushrooms.

They fell ill after partaking poisonous mushrooms brought by 54-year-old Dil Bahadur Gurung from the nearby forest in Hilekharka of  Anbukhaireni Rural Municipality-6. 

According to District Police Office Tanahun, those who fell ill include 57-year-old Madhu Gurung, 92-year-old Ran Bahadur Gurung, 85-year-old Dronapati Gurung and 58-year-old Pamfi Gurung.

Deputy Superintendent of Police Deepak Kumar Rai informed that they are being treated at New Medical College, Bharatpur, Chitwan and Anbukhaireni Hospital, Tanahun.

Leave Comment