Dullu – A child was killed after he was stung by hornet at Duwari Chakha of Dullu municipality-8 in Dailekh district. The deceased is three-year-old Manish Nepali, senior assistant health worker at Dullu Hospital, Khadga Shahi, said.
According to Tipuri Nepali, the child’s mother, hornet stung Manish when his elder brother disturbed a flock of hornets on Wednesday. Seriously injured due to the hornet sting, the child was given too much water to drink which caused his death, health worker Shahi said. Manish died immediately after reaching the Dullu Hospital. ---