Man dies due to electrocution

person access_time2074-09-30 chat_bubble_outline0

Mangalbare, Ilam,  A person died due to electrocution in Ilam on Sunday morning. He is 23-year-old Ved Prasad Tamang of Ilam Municipality-8. 
Tamang got the electric shock when he was trying to straighten the iron rod used in the construction of his house touched the electricity main transmission line, police said. He died on the way while being taken to Ilam Hospital. 
--- 

RSS

National News Agency, Nepal

Comment

Leave a Comment

info_outline

Your Credentials are safe with us