One electrocuted

person access_time2077-02-24 chat_bubble_outline0

Kathmandu - A man was electrocuted while working in a resort inside the Humsedumse Community Forest in ward no. 2 of Damak municipality. The deceased has been identified as Chitra Bahadur Oli,26, a resident of Kalimati rural municipaliy-4, Salyan district.

The incident took place on Friday afternoon, when a JCB being operated inside the resort touched live wire, electrocuting Oli, who worked as assistant operator of the JCB. Seriously injured, Oli died on the way to the hospital, District Police Office, Jhapa said.

RSS

National News Agency, Nepal

Comment

Leave a Comment

info_outline

Your Credentials are safe with us