No decision to allow vehicular movement from Kathmandu Valley -Minister Nembang

person access_time2076-12-27 chat_bubble_outline0

Kathmandu - Minister for Physical Infrastructure and Transportation Basant Kumar Nembang has made it clear that no decision has been so far taken to allow people to leave Kathmandu Valley on Friday and Saturday. Minister Nembang clarified the matter when various media reports stated that government decided to permit the vehicular movement from the valley to the destinations of the people.

However, such recommendations are obvious when people are finding it difficult during the time of lockdown, the minister said. Nembang said he also came to know from media that people have resorted to travel by foot hundreds of kilometers to reach to their destinations. "As the lockdown has been extended up to April 15, further decision will be taken after assessing the situation".

RSS

National News Agency, Nepal

Comment

Leave a Comment

info_outline

Your Credentials are safe with us