Fire guts property worth Rs 600,000

person access_timeNovember 19 chat_bubble_outline0

Kathmandu–Property worth Rs 600,000 has been gutted by fire at Chandaul of Kathmandu Metropolitan City-4 this morning. The property was gutted when a house of Bimala Adhikari caught fire due to a short circuit, according to Police Headquarters.

Two shops operating at the house on rent were also damaged in the incident. Locals and fire engine doused the fire and investigation into the incident was underway, said police.

Comment

Leave a Comment

info_outline

Your Credentials are safe with us